Toronto is so multicultural and exciting that every corner we can discover something new to explore. Some friends gave us tips on the best places to eat, enjoy, shop, and explore the city the best way! We hope you enjoy the tips and have fun ;)
WHERE TO STAY
Hotel The Beverley Hotel
WHERE TO EAT
- Union inspired by the classic Paris bistro, only organic farm fresh, locally grown provisions are served at Union.
- Aunties & Uncles cash only!
- Maha's it's a nice Egyptian brunch.
- Cibo brunch every Sunday!
- Oddseoul - Korean late-night snack bar. (90 Ossington Ave.)
- Piano Piano - traditional - delicious - Italian!
- Bar Begonia - good French Food
- YeahYeahs Pizza
WHAT TO DO
- Melrose on Adelaide (restaurant/bar)
- Mrs. Robinson on Thursdays, live music w/ Bubblegum Bikini
- Paris Paris - wine bar
- Archive - cozy European wine bar
- Dumbo - cool new snack bar
- The 47 - beer bar
- Bar Neon - beer bar
- Wise Bar - beer bar
Museum - Here are the best Museums in Toronto.
- The ROM
- The AGO
- Aga Kham
- Casa Loma
Parks – pack a picnic and go with friends to enjoy a great day at High Park or Trinity Bellwoods.
Spots – CN Tower & Grafitti Alley
WHERE TO SHOP
Drake General Store – a cute gift shop + general store.
DECIEM we just love their branding and everything
Indigo find books, gifts in this incredible store!
Have any favorites we need to add to this list? Send to us, we love cool tips xo