DOMESTIC RETURNS WITHIN CANADA
You can return full priced items for Store Credit within 30 days of receipt. Items purchased from our sale collection are final sales unless deemed faulty. We want you to be sure about your purchase, so if for some reason you want to return your item(s), please email email@example.com within 30 days of receipt with your return request and order number. If notice is received within this 30 day window, you will receive a return-form to fill.
We will accept the return if the item is:
• Sent back within 30 days of the receipt date.
• Is new and unworn with all original swing tags attached, does not have make-up or fake tan marks, smell of perfume, deodorant, washing powder or any other non-original mark.
Once the return is received and quality checked, you will receive a refund for the garment(s). All shipping costs will be deducted from this refund. Items returned without contacting our team and/or outside of the return window will be forfeited or returned to the customer at their expense.
Items must be returned new, unused, and with all Clash Tee tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, worn, soiled or altered will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
How to return an item:
1. Fill out the return form
2. Enclose return form in your return parcel with your items and send parcel back to us.
3. Returns must be prepaid; please note return shipping fees are not refundable. We suggest you return via Canada Post.
4. Once your return has arrived back at our warehouse, and has been processed by our return department, we will provide you with a credit note via email. This credit note will not include your original postage costs (unless item was incorrect or faulty). The credit will be valid for one year.
*Items marked SALE OR MADE-TO-ORDER are not eligible for returns.
Clash Tee is not responsible for the cost of return shipping. Customers are urged to hold onto proof of postage as Clash Tee is also not responsible for returns lost by the postal carrier. We will provide you with a store credit (via email) or refund (If applicable) within 5 business days of receiving the original item/s.
Due to customs charges, we unfortunately cannot accept international returns at this time. All orders shipping outside of Canada are considered FINAL SALE.
For all orders shipping outside of Canada, the recipient will be responsible for any taxes or customs duties incurred. Unfortunately, we are unable to mark merchandise as “gift” or “no commercial value”. Please note we are unable to estimate the total amount of taxes or duties that may be due at time of delivery. For questions regarding customs fees we suggest contacting your local government.
All international orders are considered FINAL SALE once shipped and are therefore ineligible for refund.